Dentist Ferny Hills
Whether you want to save your teeth or enhance your smile, contact us here at DentArana. For more than 13 years, we’ve been specialising in dental services, from routine dental checkups to advanced cosmetic dentistry and surgery.
Dentist Ferny Grove
For years, people have been coming to us whenever they face any of the following problems and concerns:
- Tooth decay
- Teeth stains
- Knocked out or chipped tooth
- Bleeding in the gums
- Persistent bad breath
- Sensitive teeth when they consume hot or cold food and beverages
- Painful or uncomfortable biting and chewing
Patients also come to us when they want to whiten their teeth or complete their smile. With our comprehensive service, patients continue to count on us whenever it’s about their teeth and overall oral health and appearance.
Dental services Ferny Grove
Patients here and the surrounds always choose and trust us when it comes to the following:
- General dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Crowns, bridges and dentures
- Dental implants
- Restorative dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Periodontal disease treatment
- TMJ diagnosis and treatment
Whether it’s about the teeth, gums or general oral health, we have the expertise and experience to effectively solve the problem. We always come up with the most practical and cost-effective ways to achieve the patient’s desired outcome.
To complement our dentistry services, we also carry out the following modern procedures:
- Sleep and apnoea treatment
- Treatment of temporomandibular disorder
- Anti-wrinkle injections (diminishes fine lines and prevents onset of wrinkles)
- Laser therapy (helps relieve dental pain and discomfort and accelerates healing)
- CGF and micro-needling (reverses wrinkles and scars for a younger-looking skin)
- Threadlift (less invasive way to reduce sagging skin around the neck, cheeks and jawline)
- Platelet-rich plasma facial (stimulates elastin and collagen production)
With this comprehensive range of services, we’ve helped people achieve a brighter and more confident smile. It’s likely that this has helped them become more confident in their careers, businesses and personal relationships. Also, their overall health has already received the benefits because of how the condition of the teeth and gums is linked to cardiovascular health.
If you have urgent or chronic concerns about your teeth and gums or you want to further brighten up your smile, you can book an appointment here at DentArana. You can easily get to us via Ferny Way and Patricks Rd or via Samford Rd and Dawson Parade.
New Patient Specials
New Patient Offer: $199* for the first general exam, clean and scale for new patients.
Pay No Gap: NO GAP for a general exam, clean and scale with any health insurance (under 17's)*
No Gap Mouthguards: or $99 without health insurance.
No Health Insurance: $99 for a general exam, clean and scale (under 17’s)*
schedule your next dental appointment today!
or visit us in store and talk to one of our friendly staff.