For a comprehensive range of dental services, you can book an appointment here at DentArana. Our expertise includes the following:
- General dentistry
- Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Root canal treatment
- Crowns, bridges, veneers
- Dental implants
- Preventive dentistry
- Children’s dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Sleep and apnoea treatment
- Treatment of temporomandibular disorder
- Anti-wrinkle injections (diminishes fine lines and prevents onset of wrinkles)
- Laser therapy (helps relieve dental pain and discomfort and accelerates healing)
- CGF and micro-needling (reverses wrinkles and scars for a younger-looking skin)
- Threadlift (less invasive way to reduce sagging skin around the neck, cheeks and jawline)
- Platelet-rich plasma facial (stimulates elastin and collagen production)
Through our expertise and services, we have helped patients achieve the following outcomes:
- Brighter smiles
- More comfort in biting and chewing
- Prevented tooth loss
- Better sleep
- Enhanced and younger-looking smiles
As a result, our patients have become more comfortable in professional and social settings where having a bright smile can set a positive momentum in their interaction with others.
Dental services Mitchelton
It all starts with a dental check-up where we do the following:
- Full exam of teeth and gums
- Note for any issues such as cavities and bleeding
- Listen to patients about their pain, discomfort and dental worries
- Professional teeth cleaning with fluoride treatment to strengthen tooth enamel
We listen closely to the patients and note all their concerns and worries. This way, we can better come up with a solution that will address their pain or concern or help them achieve their desired outcome or experience (such as experiencing as little pain and discomfort as possible).
After the dental check-up, we proceed to directly address the problem our patients have such as:
- Tooth abscess
- Tooth decay and stains
- Persistent bad breath
- Bleeding gums
- Pain or discomfort when chewing or biting
- Discomfort when consuming cold and hot drinks and food
- Knocked out or chipped tooth because of an accident
- Discomfort with their old fillings, crowns or dentures
- Worries about their teeth and gums (e.g. pain that comes and goes, sudden toothache, unusual discolouration)
If you’re experiencing any of those problems or you’re worried about your teeth and gums, you can book an appointment here at DentArana. People from Mitchelton can easily get to us via Samford Rd and Dawson Parade.
New Patient Specials
New Patient Offer: $199* for the first general exam, clean and scale for new patients.
Pay No Gap: NO GAP for a general exam, clean and scale with any health insurance (under 17's)*
No Gap Mouthguards: or $99 without health insurance.
No Health Insurance: $99 for a general exam, clean and scale (under 17’s)*
Book a complimentary consultation for any of our services, including Invisalign, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, smile make-overs, orthodontics and anti-wrinkle injections.
schedule your next dental appointment today!
or visit us in store and talk to one of our friendly staff.
We are thrilled to share the fantastic news that we have achieved full accreditation from QIP (Quality Innovation Performance). This accomplishment affirms our commitment to delivering top-tier dental care and making a lasting positive impact on the oral health of families within our local community. QIP accreditation is a voluntary acknowledgment that underscores our dental practice's dedication to providing exceptional dental services while continuously elevating our patient care standards. The accreditation process revolves around seamlessly integrating the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS) into our daily operations, with an unyielding emphasis on patient safety. Working hand in hand with QIP, the Australian Dental Association developed this accreditation framework for dental practices, focusing on the six National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards relevant to the field of dentistry.