Whether it’s a routine dental check-up or you’re worried about your teeth and gums, contact us here at DentArana. Our goal is to help you feel confident in your smile and gain total peace of mind about your oral health.
Our dental service is comprehensive, which covers everything from removing mild stain on a tooth to full restorative dentistry and implants.
For your quick reference, here’s a more complete list of what we do:
- General dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Crowns, bridges and dentures
- Dental implants
- Restorative dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Periodontal disease treatment
- TMJ diagnosis and treatment
It’s a comprehensive service and approach that results in brighter, more confident and healthier smiles. Our patients also gain peace of mind because finally, that mild pain or other concerns in their teeth or gums are now finally gone.
Dental services Enoggera
Patients here and those coming from throughout Brisbane always come to us whenever it’s about the following:
- Teeth stains
- Tooth decay
- Bleeding in the gums
- Persistent bad breath
- Knocked out or chipped tooth
- Painful or uncomfortable biting and chewing
- Sensitive teeth when they consume hot or cold food and beverages
These problems can cause high levels of stress, which is why it’s important to address them promptly. In addition, prompt diagnosis and treatment can help prevent more invasive and expensive treatments.
Once the problem is identified, we provide multiple options to our patients. We take the time to explain each treatment before we carry out any procedure. This way, our patients can compare the options and arrive at one that best suits them.
Aside from solving teeth and gum problems, we also carry out related advanced treatment and procedures such as:
- Sleep and apnoea treatment
- Treatment of temporomandibular disorder
- Anti-wrinkle injections (diminishes fine lines and prevents onset of wrinkles)
- Laser therapy (helps relieve dental pain and discomfort and accelerates healing)
- CGF and micro-needling (reverses wrinkles and scars for a younger-looking skin)
- Threadlift (a less invasive way to reduce sagging skin around the neck, cheeks and jawline)
- Platelet-rich plasma facial (stimulates elastin and collagen production)
These procedures can help further enhance the smiles and boost the confidence of patients. This eventually results in better overall well-being because of increased confidence and better oral health.
Contact us today if something bothers you about your teeth and gums or if you want to brighten up your smile. We’ll take the time to explain your treatment options. You can book an appointment and easily get to us via Samford Rd / State Route 22 and Dawson Parade / State Route 40.
New Patient Specials
No Gap Mouthguards: or $99 without health insurance.
No Health Insurance: $99 for a general exam, clean and scale (under 17’s)*
schedule your next dental appointment today!
or visit us in store and talk to one of our friendly staff.